Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Great things come to those who mate ;)

So Jason and I are finally having a baby. I say finally because I feel like I have wanted one forever, but in truth, we were very lucky, conceiving in only a few months. As I write this, I don't yet know if the baby is 1, 2, or 3 weeks old. All I know is that I'm going to do everything within my control to make sure this baby comes out as healthy as is humanly possible.

Since Jason and I are both not much for phone calls, I thought it would be good if I had a website like this so that everyone could stay informed and involved. Our friends and family are the MOST important part of our lives, and we are very excited to share this journey with all of you.

So, here is the video of how it all started:

No comments:

Post a Comment