Wednesday, August 11, 2010

stomach discomfort and headaches

so far, there is not much to report. with the exception of today and yesterday, i have been having a strange discomfort in my stomach, that i can only describe as tight and big, almost as though i've just eaten an entire thanksgiving dinner by myself. it made it difficult to sit straight up. there were even times when i would feel this while simultaneously feeling very hungry, so it was like the outside of my belly felt really full, while the inside felt like it was starving. it was really weird. anyway, i noticed the day before yesterday that the feeling started right after my huge morning smoothie, and then of course lasted the rest of the day like usual. so i thought maybe i was eating too much at a time. so yesterday i made sure to stop myself right before i got really full at each meal, and i had no discomfort, and my shorts felt less tight. today i've done the same thing with the same results, so i think i will definitely be sticking with this.
i also started getting headaches again a few days ago, but the last couple days i spread my vitamins out further away from my morning cereal and smoothie, and it seems like that has helped.
that's all i have to report for now. meeting with the midwife tomorrow, so i'm sure there will be lots to share after that appointment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment